Our service at a glance
Support for the use of SIMS across whole-school environments as well as school based and on-site consultancy.
Our partnerships with professional specialist organizations mean that we ensure training is up-to-date and aligned with current standards and best practice. We can also offer on-site and remote support to help in a variety of other ways including one-off or cyclical tasks, such as upgrades, or help with school census.
- Telephone and remote support for SIMS
- Advisory and technical support including using you SIMS in the classroom for attendance and assessment
- Consultancy in the best use of SIMS software
- Support for Schoolcomms communication system
- 2 free places for all SIMS courses during the year
- Training for all supported software modules
Why choose us?
Effective use of information and data is now an essential aspect of school management and improvement. Our team provides training, guidance and support on the full use of SIMS. The service is designed to accommodate changes made to statutory requirements by the DfE throughout the year and to support the school in implementing its development priorities, which may include;
- Good quality information to support the management of the school
- More efficient and confident staff
- Tracking and monitoring and analysing pupil progress
- Raising attainment of underachieving pupils and groups
- Raising attainment and achievement of vulnerable pupils and groups
- Analysing and exploiting school assessment data to its full potential
- Supporting the school self evaluation process
- Using ICT as a tool to support teaching and learning within the classroom
- Monitoring and tracking pupil attendance and behaviour
- Rewarding pupil attainment and achievement
Don’t take our word for it
The SIMS team provide invaluable support to my school; a service we would not be without! A friendly, helpful and professional service we would highly recommend.
Jo Wilson, Headteacher, Castlefort Primary School
This service is priced per annum at:
Nursery schools at £1,200 plus £4.00 per pupil
Primary schools and Primary academies at £1,200 per site plus £4.00 per pupil
Special schools and Special academies at £1,200 plus £4.00 per pupil
Secondary schools and secondary academies £1,800 per site plus £3 per pupil
Order formCurriculum ICT itslearning e-Safety Schools Data Office Training Online Monitoring
Find out more
Information Services Manager